For the purposes of this agreement, the “Company” is MAJ SAS, a French corporation registered in the Registre du Commerce et des sociétés de Paris (RCS Paris) under the number 833 657 737. Our Data Universal Numbering System (D-U-N-S) provided by Dun & Bradstreet is 27 036 7024. Mosaic is a mobile application owned and developed by MAJ SAS. “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the mobile application Mosaic and via the website mosaicapp.io. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our”, refer to the Company. “You” refer to you, as a user of our Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
About the Service
Mosaic allows you to edit your photos and share them on social media (Instagram, Whatsapp…) and otherwise make available certain information, text, photos, graphics, or other material ("Content").
You need to be at least 13 years old to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will use your Instagram login to access our service. You will allow Mosaic to use the information that you provided to Instagram, including your photos, videos, username, password, and other contact information.
The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use our Service is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restriction: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Service;
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Posting and conduct restrictions
When you decide to log in with your Instagram account, you are solely responsible for the User Content that you upload, like to or otherwise make available via the Service.
We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, libelous, false or inaccurate;
- You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically resubmit such content; and
- You hereby agree that we have the right to determine whether your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
Mosaic is free
However, if you wish to purchase a monthly subscription to have unlimited and perpetual access of all smart themes that Mosaic has created and will create (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase.
By subscribing to this service, you will have a 7-day free trial where you will have unlimited access of all Mosaic smart themes for a 7-day period. At the expiration of this period, you will be asked to opt out and unsubscribe if you do not wish to continue using the monthly service. Otherwise, your subscription will automatically be renewed for the next months.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by our Company.
MAJ SAS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MAJ SAS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
MAJ SAS does not claim ownership of any Content that you make available to the Service. Instead, by using Mosaic to edit your photos, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, publicly display such User Content in whole part or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights incorporated in the Service Content and you will not reproduce, prepare derivative works based on, publish, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Service Content.
The Mosaic name and logo are trademarks of MAJ SAS, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part.
User consent to receive communications in electronic form
For contractual purposes, you:
- consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and,
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM:
- THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
- THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR
- ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree that disputes between you and MAJ SAS will be resolved in French Courts.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com