Mosaic (“Mosaic”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides a fast and easy way to organize and edit photos by applying intelligent filters inspired by some of the most renowned photographers.
1. PREAMBLE AND GENERAL PRINCIPLES
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information you provide us directly
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you log in to Mosaic.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number).
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the App.
- Communications between you and Mosaic. For example, we may send you App- related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of App-related e-mails.
Information we collect automatically through the App
When you access or use the App, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: we may collect log information about your use of the App, including access time, login duration, your IP address, your geographical position etc.
- Device Information: we may collect information about the device you use to access the App, including information about the device’s software and hardware, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, time zone etc.
- Usage Information: we may collect information relating to your use of the App, including the features you use, your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the App. For example, if you log into the App using a third-party site or platform, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name or profile information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update the App.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the App. These tools collect information sent by your device or our App, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the App. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
Log file information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our App, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the App.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our App, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Mosaic.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the App and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the App may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- Help you access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the App;
- Provide, maintain and improve the App;
- Enhance the user experience;
- Develop new apps, sites and services;
- Diagnose and/or fix technology problems
- Display technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages;
- Provide news and information about the App we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the App and provide tailored content and features;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the App;
- Link or combine with information we get from other users to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information about you through different ways, including:
- With third parties who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit of the App, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Mosaic or users;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With other players for certain in-app features, such as leaderboards. We also may share aggregated information or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
5. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Your information collected through the App may be stored and processed in France or any other country in which Mosaic, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Mosaic, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide Mosaic related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Mosaic, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Mosaic make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Mosaic takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
8. CONTACT US
Your continued use of the App following any update to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of said changes.